05 January 2012

Lyon, my dear Lyon.

I was going to write this detailed post sharing my love for Lyon, but I don't think I would ever be able to explain exactly why I loved it so much. Was it because it was my first city abroad? Was it because it was a holiday and we had the streets to ourselves? Or was it simply because of it's beauty?







The blues of the sky and the yellows and pinks of the buildings will change your life. Their beauty will make you want to write a sonnet or bawl. I'm not sure which.


I do have more funny moments to share but that will have to wait for a day when I am less... Tired. These pictures are simply from one 7 hour walk through the city with some great people and a camera.

Bon nuit, mes amies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci mon amie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...