01 January 2012

2012 Resolutions

I love resolutions. I know that some people hate them, but I love lists, especially checklists, so this to me is just like a year long list. Love it.

2012 to do list: 

- Enjoy France: Live every moment in the present when I am France. Do everything I can, travel everywhere I can, take it all in.

- Run a half marathon: Seattle Marathon, November 27, 2012.

- Become fluent in French: see goal one. I will be there for 6 months. I will speak French everyday, all day. No excuses.

- Pay off a student loan: This will be hard since I will be paying rent for an apartment next fall, but I need to start paying them off. I still have law school to get through after undergrad.

There are a couple more personal resolutions but you don't need to know them yet. You have to buy me dinner first.

1 comment:

  1. Bonne Chance en France!

    My comprehension is much better than my speaking, 2 years living in Montreal and 1 year of intensive french, hard but fun!

    Enjoy France.

    ReplyDelete

Merci mon amie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...